Caps and Gowns
Seniors will receive their caps and gowns from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m behind the McCaskey East Cafeteria with curbside pick-up (see schedule below). Caps and gowns are complimentary this year. Any senior who received a scholarship during the Senior Awards Ceremony can pick up their scholarship material at this time. Signs will also be distributed.
|A-F||May 20||10 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|G-O||May 21||10 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|P-Z||May 22||10 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
May 27 - June 2
The Class of 2020 diploma walks will take place at McCaskey East observing strict social distancing guidelines on the following schedule:
|A-B||May 27||9 a.m. to noon|
|C||May 27||1 to 4 p.m.|
|D-F||May 28||9 a.m. to noon|
|G||May 28||1 to 4 p.m.|
|H-L||May 29||9 a.m. to noon|
|M||May 29||1 to 4 p.m.|
|N-R||June 1||9 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|S-T||June 2||9 a.m. to noon|
|U-Z||June 2||1 to 4 p.m.|
- After device/book drop off, seniors will drive to the auditorium via McCaskey Ave and follow staff directions for Graduation Walk through.
- No more than two family members may accompany each graduate into the school. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- We will provide specific directions for maintaining appropriate social distancing upon your family’s arrival. We also ask that students and families wear a mask at all times. Students may remove their masks than during their diploma walk.
- We will record the awarding of diplomas for each graduate. A photographer will also be on hand to capture the moment.
- Graduates and their families will exit through the main office entrance, enter their vehicle and proceed to Lehigh Avenue.
- All diploma walks will be shown in succession as during a traditional commencement on June 13.
|A-F||Wednesday, June 10||10 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|G-O||Thursday, June 11||10 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|P-Z||Friday, June 12||10 a.m. to 1 p.m.|