Important information and schedules for McCaskey High School students:
Seniors, Grade 12
- Obligations for Student IDs only will be waived this year.
- All other obligations can be paid at the McCaskey East Main Office at one of the following times:
- During Cap & Gowns pick-up (May 20-22)
- During Diploma Walks (May 27-June 2)
- During Diploma pick-up (June 10-12)
- All other items must be returned during Diploma Walks (May 27-June 2): This includes, but is not limited to, books, iPads, chargers, laptops, and uniforms. These items may be dropped-off at the McCaskey East Cafeteria during students’ appointed time for diploma walks between May 27 to June 2.
- Obligations can be paid when students return to school in the Fall.
Grades 9-11 Drop-Off/Retrieval Schedule
|A-H||Wednesday, June 3||9 a.m. - 3 p.m.||East Cafeteria|
|I-P||Thursday, June 4||9 a.m. - 3 p.m.||East Cafeteria|
|Q-Z||Friday, June 5||9 a.m. - 3 p.m.||East Cafeteria|
There will be 3 stops during drop-off/retrieval of items for Grades 9-11.
Stop 1: Locker Items Retrieval
Please have your Student ID ready to verify your Locker #.
Stop 2: Book Return
This includes Library Books, Textbooks, or any other books that belong to the school/teachers.
Stop 3: Device and Charger Return
All iPads/Laptops must be returned with the chargers.