Despite starting a week late due to the COVID-19 pandemic, School District of Lancaster students will still wrap up the school year on June 4, as originally scheduled.
The school board approved an amended calendar that makes up five days throughout the year. The make-up days for students are:
- October 12 – Indigenous People’s Day
- November 30 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- March 19 – Professional Development Conference (rescheduled for June 7)
- March 22 – Snow Make-Up Day
- April 1 – Snow Make-Up Day
In August, the board approved Flexible Instructional Days, which would allow students and teachers to meet on Zoom and/or participate in planned asynchronous learning on inclement weather days. That way, students would not need to make up a snow day at the end of the year.
You can view all district events in the online calendar and download a printable PDF at the link below.